Welcome!

This is just a fun blog that I hope you all enjoy and leave your thoughts. Maybe you'll even get some inspiration from some of my idea's like my blog inspiration did for me! =]



Thursday, November 8, 2012

Waiting, waiting, waiting

I don't know if I've ever felt so lazy. Since moving to Colorado, my husband and I got jobs. His at a restaurant and mine at a pet store. He started his this week but my job has yet to begin. My days here have consisted of movies, cleaning, and texting or skyping or calling anyone who is willing to talk. I took a drug test for my job and the results have not been emailed to my manager. I have tried to call people at the lab and they tell me I can't do anything and that my manager has to call them. So until she decides to do that I'll be here. Blogging about feeling lazy! I better cherish this rest while I can! I have a feeling once I start I'll be working hard and long for a while. And I am so excited that I get the privilege to do that. I am so thankful for this job even if I'm not working it yet. I know there were several other people applying for the position I got but they chose me. I am so thankful.


My husband and I did get some goldfish though! They are nameless, sadly. Perhaps I'll think of some fitting names today? I have a feeling that I will be in trouble once I start working though. I went to talk to my manager and came home with two goldfish...only 13 cents each now. But later on who knows what I'll drag home. Especially since I will be spending entire days washing dogs. I love dogs. This could mean trouble. And as soon as it does, I'll post pictures and let you know! 

I can only hope trouble looks like this little guy!!

1 comment: