Welcome!

This is just a fun blog that I hope you all enjoy and leave your thoughts. Maybe you'll even get some inspiration from some of my idea's like my blog inspiration did for me! =]



Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Im-possible

I woke up today without a worry only to have one thrust upon me. There are some days that I can feel the war around us raging inside my home, inside of me even. But the Lord makes it apparent to me that He is here. He aches to show me He is in control if I would only let Him. He continues to show me He will let me do whatever I want. If I choose to worry, He will let me. I will fill myself with doubt and anger and fear all by myself. It has nothing to do with Him giving me more then I can handle or anything like that. I do it all myself. But when I decide to let it all go, to throw the fear inside of me out the window and allow Him to take control He will do thinks I can not imagine. He could take control of me without my consent if He wanted, it's not that He couldn't do it. But He chooses to let me learn to give it to Him. Help, Joy, Peace, Love, Provision. All of these things come from Him. Every good thing comes from the Lord. I am still learning.

"Nothing is impossible, the word itself says "I'm possible!""- Audrey Hepburn


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPLXIUOty1s
Faithful- Brooke Fraser

No comments:

Post a Comment