Welcome!

This is just a fun blog that I hope you all enjoy and leave your thoughts. Maybe you'll even get some inspiration from some of my idea's like my blog inspiration did for me! =]



Friday, July 8, 2011

There's gold in them hills.

Life offers so many challenges. From trying to read people to trying to balance a dang check book. I'm taking this blog to vent the steam that has been created in me all day today. Called in early to work this morning, which was not bad. But scared me to death because I expected the call to be telling me I was late to work or something. Getting creeped on by a guy who came into my work about seven times today. Check book does not match what the check book online says. Whatsoeveerrrr. Who's idea was it to put me in charge of money? And also, conformation that I am vacationing in the one place in this world that I do not want to go. ok. Now that I am done wining like a small child, I will leave you now. Thanks for being a listening ear.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DncGOPzkAns

This makes everything better, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment