Welcome!

This is just a fun blog that I hope you all enjoy and leave your thoughts. Maybe you'll even get some inspiration from some of my idea's like my blog inspiration did for me! =]



Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Spring's flinging

     It is here. Spring has finally come. Sundresses and shorts are coming out of my closet more and more as the days get warmer. I have spent as much time in the sun as possible. I can't get enough and neither can my chickens. Today we spent the day digging in the dirt together. I was preparing for my garden as they were eating all the worms. I like to think they do it so I won't have to deal with the nasty little things but they probably don't put that much thought into it.
     Also, as the days get warmer we get closer to my graduation. Time for a life change I guess. I usually don't care much for change but this time I can't wait. I'm ready to be finished with this school and get on to whatever is next. For me, a lot of outdoor time, swimming, gardening, etc. There will also be work in my future. Something I care about and can do well. Lots of thinking about that will come before I graduate. Planning, here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment