Welcome!

This is just a fun blog that I hope you all enjoy and leave your thoughts. Maybe you'll even get some inspiration from some of my idea's like my blog inspiration did for me! =]



Wednesday, September 1, 2010

The shaddow does prove the sunlight. =]

The other day I woke up to the greeting of the sun shining through my windows.


This picture was actually taken later in the day, as you can see from the placement of the light source. It had been a particularly beautiful day. So I promptly took a walk through my yard, camara in hand!



There's something about sunlight that makes things happier, so much more than unnatural light.



My favorite place to go when it's sunny out is my backporch off the basement. It's so sweet back there.. and this is where my new project is taking place. As you can see, this is a stack of bricks. But not just any stack of bricks, it is also a flower pot display. (Soon to have many more flower pots I hope!)


These pictures are just a glimps of what my flower pot garden is going to look like. There will also be a rock garden, which I am particularly excited about. Who would think an 18 year old girl would have an interest in growing moss on rocks? Probably not my botany teacher!

No comments:

Post a Comment