Welcome!

This is just a fun blog that I hope you all enjoy and leave your thoughts. Maybe you'll even get some inspiration from some of my idea's like my blog inspiration did for me! =]



Sunday, September 26, 2010

Fall mornings

Somedays just start off in a negative way. Like today...not feeling well. But dreams of fall and Christmas coming quickly around the corner flood my heart.  I'm so glad it is cold outside today. I went out for a little walk around my yard and found unusual flowers growing. (fall flowers, of coarse)  It really is time to wear sweaters..as of today. Thank goodness. Next comes fall decor. Win.


Some insiration from my favorit blog, An Apple a Day. =] http://emersonmerrick.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. I love the fall...FOOTBALL, pretty colors. AWESOME mornings! and yes, the cold, and the crunchy of leaves! :)

    ReplyDelete